E: tompage87@gmail.com
T: @PhotosPage

16.1.13

Capital Catastrophe...

I woke up to tragic news that a Helicopter had crashed into a crane. It's said that, using the Thames as a guide from the sky, the pilot had failed to see through the morning mist and reacted too late to a crane protruding from a the top of a tall building. It resulted in a fireball hitting the streets of London below and the deaths of two people. It's a minor miracle there weren't more casualties.

I cycled over late morning to see for myself and found both the low winter light and the intensity of the media crowd quite absorbing. I was focusing not on the investigation going on well out of sight down the road behind lines of emergency vehicles, but on the faces of those doing just that.

Their focus on the event meant they paid little attention to me.













best not disturb Sherlock










No comments:

Post a Comment